Become a Member
AEMA's membership cycle is July 1 - June 30. A new membership will be valid until June 30 of the next calendar year (so a new membership on January 1, 2015 will be good through June 30, 2016). See below for membership benefits and categories.
To become a new member of the Atlanta Early Music Alliance, register at
and pay with Paypal or mail us a check to: AEMA; P.O. Box 663; Decatur, GA 30030
If you don't use Paypal, please remember to send the check after registering on-line!
AEMA provides performance and education grants to member groups, sponsors Early Music workshops, and provides scholarships to its Early Music workshops. In addition to supporting these charitable activities, AEMA offers the following membership benefits:
- Informative quarterly BROADSIDE newsletter
- Email dissemination of concert news
- Concert and Workshop discounts
- Free Early Music ads 3 times a year in BROADSIDE
- Grants for Early Music performance and education
- Opportunity to participate in Early Music projects and workshops
- Connecting with like-minded friends for a common cause
- Website with calendar, newsletter archive, links, and other useful information
- Knowledge that you are financially supporting performance and education of Early Music
AEMA is a 501(c)(3) organization (EIN: 58-2200179) and all membership dues and contributions are tax deductible.
- Sustaining - $200
- Supporting - $100
- Institution/Group - $45
- Family - $35
- Individual - $25
Annual Membership Renewal
Membership status and renewal information can be found on our Membership Status and Payment page.