The Atlanta Early Music Alliance offers Grants to support the performance of early music in the Atlanta Area:
On July 1, 2016, new grant procedures will take effect: AEMA Grant Process (effective July 1, 2016)
Grant Process in effect until July 1, 2016:
Grants up to $500 are available to Member Organizations and non-profit venues, such as schools or churches, to present or host professional performances that feature Early Music (including performance with early instruments, styles, composers) in the Atlanta area. Grant applicant should be an individual member or organization member of AEMA. Organizations can apply once per year (July 1 to June 30).
- Provide up to $500 by check to the director or treasurer of the organization
- Be available to offer suggestions about finding persons/groups to perform if needed
- Promote the concert on the AEMA concert calendar and by email to AEMA members.
The grant recipient will:
- Organize all concert details (performers, program, venue, advertising)
- Meet any and all other expenses
- Acknowledge the Atlanta Early Music Alliance in the printed program and/or aloud during the concert.
- Open the concert to the public, including members of AEMA.
- Provide a 10% or similar discount to card-carrying AEMA members for the concert admission.
- Allow AEMA to display membership and promotional materials during the concert.
- Provide AEMA with a preview or review of that concert for its BROADSIDE newsletter